Meryl Streep is known for her chameleon like ability to take on other personas--an Italian-American housewife, a glamorous magazine editor, Julia Child and most recently, Margaret Thatcher in Iron Lady. Equally impressive is her flawless appearance on the red carpet. Here's how to get her makeup look from the London premier of Iron Lady from Celebrity Makeup Artist Stacey Ellis of Byu-Ti Salon who used all MAC Cosmetics:
- Apply Matchmaster Foundation on a sponge or foundation brush.
- Dust Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder over top to set the liquid foundation.
- Apply Cremeblend Blush color in Something Special, with a sponge to blend.
- Start the eyes with the lightest color, Mylar, from the inside corner work up and under the brow.
- Next apply Haut, a purple/brown color from the outer corner, across the eye lid and with a finer brush create a soft line under the eye.
- Line the top lash line with Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash, soften this liner with a Q-tip. Finish the eye with two coats of Plush Lash Mascara Lips:
- The Lipstick color, Sandy B, is the perfect warm shade with a slight shimmer.
All products are available at MACcosmetics.com.