Not sure you can pull off a leopard print dress? Borrow a page from Anna Paquin's style book and you can rock a black and white leopard print dress for day or night. Here's what you should borrow from her look:
- Paquin toned down the wild print by pairing it with a strong shouldered black blazer.
- The dress has a high neckline, which keeps the leopard print frock from crossing into hoochie territory.
- Black tights are almost always right when you want to keep a miniskirt classy--weather depending, of course.
- Her jewelry is simple, her makeup is minimal and her hair is soft and flowy, all helping to keep the look demure.
What you should leave to the celebrities:
- While I like Paquin's belt, an over-sized belt can be uncomfortable to wear all day long and you need a tiny waist to pull this look off. Instead, opt for a plain, black belt that's about 1" wide or forgo one all together.
- Her black satin pump disappear into the blackness. A slouchy, chunky black boot would have been more fun.