The other day, I had a chance to sit down with some folks from Neutrogena who share the results of this fun skincare poll:
- If women only had 15 minutes before they needed to leave for work 42% would rather spend the time applying makeup rather than eating breakfast. Please ladies, grab a granola bar on your way out of the house. Eating breakfast gets you going and gives you a much needed burst of energy in the morning.
- The number one thing women say they would never leave the house before concealing are blemishes followed by under-eye circles, uneven skin tone and fine lines and wrinkles
- Over two-thirds of women, 68%, say they would be willing to give up something for a year to have flawless skin -- even chocolate (51%) Do they provide someone who will follow you around and slap that Hershey's bar out of your hand if you don't have willpower?
- Nearly half of women, 46%, say they view using or wearing cosmetic products and makeup as an extension of their overall skincare routine
- More than half (56%) rely on cosmetics with SPF to provide protection from harmful UV rays Thank God that we have so many options now!
- A flawless skin tone (37%) and minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles (30%) were chosen more often by women than other benefits including: elongate lashes (8%), make lips look full (3%) and cheekbone definition (2%) Couldn't agree more!